|Monday-Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 2 a.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 2 a.m.|
Hours vary during intersessions, summers and holidays.
Telephone Numbers and E-mail Addresses
- The standard loan period is 30 days.
- OSU graduate student loan period is 120 days.
- OSU Faculty have two due dates a year: March 1 and August 31.
Loan periods vary:
- 2-hour, restricted to library use only
- 1-day; 3-day; or 7-day.
Loan periods vary:
- Cunningham Architecture Library
- Mary L. Williams Curriculum Materials Library
- William E. Brock Memorial Library in the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty: 150 books
- Graduate Students: 100 books
- Undergraduates and Staff: 50 books
- Courtesy Card Users: 25 books
Book returns are located on the 1st floor and outside on the south side of the building. All reserve materials must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
Checked out books can be recalled by another user. Books may be recalled after 14 days. Books needed for reserve or reference may be recalled at anytime. Circulation privileges are suspended when books are not returned by the recall due date. Fines for late recalled books are $5/day.
Fine & Billing Policies
Main collection materials:
Fines are >$.25/day/book, plus an additional $5/day for each overdue-recalled book.
$1.20/hour/item for 2-hour loans, and $5/day/item for longer loan periods.
Special permission materials:
$.60/hour for 2-hour loans, and $1/day for longer loan periods.
- Main collection materials: If a book becomes 60 days overdue, you are billed the replacement for the book(s), plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee per book.
- Recalled, reserved, and special permission materials: If one of these items become 30 days overdue, you are billed for the replacement of the item(s), plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Replacement cost of a reserve test file is $20, plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Replacement cost of a reserve photocopy is $10, plus a $20 non-refundable fee.
Note: When a lost item(s) is returned after billing, you are credited only for the replacement cost. The processing fee is non-refundable. All library users are charged for lost or damaged books checked out on their IDs.
are not charged to OSU faculty members, except for overdue recalled, reserve, microform & media, special permission, and interlibrary services materials.
When a "lost" book is returned after billing, you are credited only for the replacement cost of the item(s). The processing fee is non-refundable. you are responsible and will be charged for lost or damaged books charged on your ID.
Courtesy Card Holders