- Staff in Room 105 will help you post materials to your D2L folders
- Room 105 houses the Library's collection of current textbooks. We purchase textbooks which cost $125 or more or the class enrollment is 125 students or more.
Do you need to type your resume or scholarship application with a typewriter? Are you looking for an article from a back issue of a newspaper or magazine on microform?
Room 105 may have what you need!
Located across from the Circulation Desk in the southeast corner of the first floor of the OSU Library, Room 105, MMR has
many items available for your use including the following:
- Documentaries and movies on DVDs
- Several language tutorials on audio cassette and CD
- Paper Reserve files and materials requested by faculty and Graduate Assistants for their classes
- Accompanying Media (DVDs and CDs) which were included with books wer purchased
- Digitizers for use with microfilm and microfiche
- A small number of GoPro cameras for check-out
- A few audio recorders for check-out
- a few cameras for check-out
NOTE: We do not have any sort of projectors in the library. Those wishing to inquire about projector rentals should contact
Classroom Information Technology (formerly the Audio/Visual Dept.) at 744-7155.
Room 105, MMR materials may be found using the OSU Library's Catalog or by dropping in and asking one of our staff members for assistance.
We can also be reached by phone at 405-744-7615 or by email at email@example.com.
Anywhere Library Access
Search This Site