Curriculum Materials Library Renewal Policies
Library materials may be renewed, providing they are not recalled, "lost", or reserve items.
To renew CML library materials:
- Online: Visit the OSU Catalog. To renew your own books in the OSU Library Catalog, click on "MY ACCOUNT" then login using your CWID and your last name, then mark the box next to the titles you wish to renew and lock on the "Renew Items" box. You can also print a list of all the materials you have checked out along with their due dates.
- In person: If you are in the library, you can renew your books at any circulation desk with your ID card. You may only renew materials checked out in your name and you must present a valid OSU I.D. or courtesy card with photo I.D.
- By e-mail: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. List barcode number for each book you wish to renew. (See guidelines below)
- By phone: The renewal telephone number is (405) 744-6310 You may only renew materials checked out in your name.
CML Laptop Computer Renewals
Laptop computers checked out from the CML may be renewed two (2) times if there is no waiting list currently in place. You may renew the CML laptop computer in person at the CML, by phone or by email.
- To renew the laptop in person: Go to the circulation desk in the CML and provide the Library Assistant with your OSU ID and ask that it be renewed. You do not have to bring in the laptop in order to renew it.
- To renew the laptop by phone: Call the CML during regular hours at 405.744.6310 Provide the Library Assistant with your CWID number and your last name. When your laptop has been renewed, you will be sent a confirmation by email through your OSU email account.
- To renew the laptop by email: Send an email to the CML Librarian at: email@example.com Provide your CWID number and your last name within the email. When your laptop has been renewed, you will be sent a confirmation by email through your OSU email account.
Please do not leave the CML Laptop unattended. You are responsible for any loss or damage to the laptop while it is in your possession.