How to Join
The Friends Board of Directors are proud of their accomplishments in the past twenty years and invite you to become a part of our future successes.
This prestigious annual giving club performs an invaluable role in helping the OSU Libraries maintain quality services and collections. The OSU Library serves every student.
Any individual or business with an appreciation for the Oklahoma State University Library's role in education and economic development is encouraged to become a Friend of the OSU Library or a Corporate Friend. Your tax-deductible membership contribution will go entirely to supporting the operations of the OSU Library.
Friends of the OSU Library receive regular communications from the Library and early notification of Friends events. The Friends of the OSU Library are invited to use the following services:
- search the OSU Library Catalog
- apply for a Courtesy Card, which allows you to check out books and other materials
- Ask a Reference Question
- read or print General Guides to using the OSU Library
- refer to our Copyright Information
- Contributing Member, $50-$99: Perspectives newsletter
- Library Partner, $100-$499: Perspectives newsletter; membership in the OSU Foundation's Century Club
- Library Patron, $500-$999: all above benefits plus membership in the OSU Foundation's University 500 Club
- Angie Debo Fellow, $1000-$2499: all above benefits plus membership in the OSU Foundation's Bronze President's Club, invitations to special events, and name on the Library plaque
- Edmon Low Fellow, $2500-$4999: all above benefits plus membership in the OSU Foundation's Silver President's Club
- Library Tower Club, $5,000 & above: all the above benefits plus membership in the OSU Foundation's Gold President's Club and name on the Library's Tower Club Plaque
Gifts can be made
- By mail: Send checks payable to the OSU Foundation to the Friends of the OSU Library, 216 Library, Stillwater, OK 74078.
- or Give Online
For more information on giving to the Library contact the Brandy Cox, Senior Director of Development, at bcox@OSUgiving.com or 405-385-0715.