Press Kit: 4/13/2012-Dr. Sarah Reichard presents "The Conscientious Gardener"
Bonnie Ann Cain-Wood, APR
Phone: (405) 744-7331
Fax: (405) 744-7579
Reichard will explore Aldo Leopold’s ecological ethic from his influential 1949 book “A Sand County Almanac.” Reichard will discuss the bridge between Leopold’s vision and the sustainability efforts of today’s gardens.
- When: 3:30 p.m., Friday, April 13, 2012
- What:4th annual Plants, People & Beyond
"The Conscientious Gardener" presented by Sarah Reichard
- Who: Free and open to the public.
- Where: Peggy V. Helmerich Browsing Room, Edmon Low Library, OSU-Stillwater
- Press Release: "The Conscientious Gardener:" Sarah Reichard presents at Library-Botany event
- Flyer: Download in PDF
- OSU Library
- OSU Botany Department
Last Updated: 10 March 2011