Press Kit: James Patterson-09/14/2012
Bonnie Ann Cain-Wood, APR
Phone: (405) 744-7331
Fax: (405) 744-7579
Bestselling author, James Patterson is the keynote speaker for the 2012 H. Louise & H.E. “Ed” Cobb Speaker Series on September 14. Patterson is best-known for his thriller series such as Alex Cross and the Women’s Murder Club, however his works also include a number of award-winning children’s books.
The event includes a reception, dinner, remarks from Patterson, and a book signing. Seating is limited; reservations must be made by August 29. Ttickets are $100; half the cost is a tax-deductible gift to the Friends of the OSU Library.
- When: 6 p.m., Friday, September 14, 2012
- What: H. Louise & H.E. "Ed" Cobb Speaker Series featuring James Patterson
- Who: Open to the public. Seating is limited.
- Where: ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center, OSU-Stillwater
- How: Tickets are $100 each; $50 is a tax-deductible gift.Call 405-744-7273 or visit www.library.okstate.edu/friends to make reservations.
- Event Press Release
- Event Website
- Author bio, books, and video clips
- James Patterson Official Website
- About the H. Louise & H.E. "Ed" Cobb Series
- About the Friends of the OSU Library
- VIDEO: "Writing Out Loud" with James Patterson
Last Updated: 25 June 2012