Press Kit: Constitution Day, 9/16/2010
Bonnie Ann Cain-Wood, APR
Phone: (405) 744-7331
Fax: (405) 744-7579
Andy Lester, member of the A&M Board of Regents, will be the guest speaker when the OSU Library celebrates Constitution Day on Thursday, Sept. 16. Lester will speak in the Peggy V. Helmerich Browsing Room, Edmon Low Library, from 3:30-5 p.m. A reception follows.
Lester has written more than 80 articles on professional and public policy issues and has published, Constitutional Law and Democracy, a collection of speeches he gave in the former Soviet Union, in English, Russian and Romanian. Lester has been listed in Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law, and Who's Who in the South and Southwest.
- When: Thursday, September 16, 2010 from 3:30-5 p.m.
- What: Constitution Day presentation by Andy Lester; reception follows
- Who: Free and open to the public.
- Where: Peggy V. Helmerich Browsing Room, Edmon Low Library, OSU-Stillwater
- Event Press Release
- Facebook Event
- Purpose-Built Delicious page on Andy Lester
- OSU Library Constitution Day website
- National Constitution Day website
Last Updated: 3 September 2010