Science & Engineering Division
306 Edmon Low Library
Stillwater, OK 74078-1071
Things I do in the library
- Serve as liaison to my subject specialty areas:
- Provide in-depth reference, instruction, and collection management services for faculty and Students.
- Select and manage print resources (monographs) to continue the development of the science collections.
- Facilitate communication with campus community about library resources to support their research and teaching needs.
- Serve on library and university committees or groups as appropriate.
The library has a broad coverage of life sciences. The collection consisting of over 40,000 volumes is located in the basement of the library. The materials are shelved by Dewey number. Current journals are shelved alphabetically on the west section of the first floor. The library owns a growing number of electronic databases and online journals as well.
Locating the materials
- To find all items (books, journal titles, magazines, newspapers, DVDs...) acquired by the library, use our library's online catalog or BOSS (Big Orange Search System).
- To find journal articles, click the links listed below for subject research guides.
Are you a visual learner?
Try out these visual search engines for more vivid Internet/Web searches:
More fun is guaranteed if you try them!!
Kartoo: a metasearch engine with graphic interfaces.
Ujiko: another visual search engine, Kartoo's little brother.
Vivisimo: a text cluster search engine that automatically reorganizes your search results.
Hours Anywhere Library Access EZProxy Renew Online Search This Site OSU Home Comments