Press Kit: Oklahoma Oral History Research Program
Bonnie Ann Cain-Wood, APR
Phone: (405) 744-7331
Fax: (405) 744-7579
Created in 2007, the mission of the Oklahoma Oral History Research Program (OOHRP) is to document and make accessible the history of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University through oral history interviews. The OOHRP promotes and facilitates the collection, preservation and analysis of interview-based research and related audio projects by educating students, faculty and community members in the methods, protocols and professional and ethical standards of oral history.
Many oral history collections are available online at http://www.library.okstate.edu/oralhistory. Collections not yet posted may be viewed in person by appointment. Some interviews may have special restrictions or considerations.
- When: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Saturdays by appointment only.
- What: The Oklahoma Oral History Research Program
- Who: Open to the public.
- Where: Room 207, Edmon Low Library, OSU-Stillwater
- Home Page
- Then & Now Archive
- OOHRP on Youtube
- Find OOHRP on Facebook
- Follow OOHRP on Twitter
- Oral History Collections in Oklahoma Survey
- Leadership Quotes
Projects Available Online
- O-STATE Stories
- Women of the Oklahoma Legislature (Press Kit)
- Oklahoma Women and the Dust Bowl
- Oklahoma Centennial Farm Families
- Remembering Wilma Elizabeth McDaniel
- Institute Prepares Librarian for New Oral History Initiatives
- Remembering the 1930s
- New OOHRP leader
- Pistol Pete’s legacy lives on
- Bellmon’s legacy lives on
- History Speaks at the OSU Library, Spring 2008
- Letter from the President, Spring 2009
- In Their Own Words, Spring 2009
Last Updated: 4 May 2010